We are taking into account all safety information that is necessary to ensure a healthy environment and will be modifying information as state and local guidelines are updated.
For Prospective Residents – Come Pick Out Your New Home
Our top priority remains the health and safety of our team and anyone who visits our communities. You are welcome to come by and pick out your new home as our leasing offices are open from 10:00 am to 6:30 pm, seven days a week.
- Appointments are encouraged, but we will accept walk-in tour requests
- Virtual tours are also available by request
- All escorted tours will follow appropriate guidelines: all guests will be asked to wear a face covering and 6 ft. social distancing will be enforced
For Current Residents – Amenity Usage Rules
We are committed to keeping you and the community safe. At this time the only amenity open is our community pools. We want you to enjoy these spaces safely.
- Look for appropriate signage regarding face coverings and recommended 6 ft. social distancing
- Residents are asked to sign a waiver to make a reservation for amenities
- Pools are open with shortened hours and by reservation only
- Call the rental office to make a reservation
- Our team will wipe down high touch surfaces with EPA-approved sanitizer between appointments